How To Avoid The Conflict With The Conflict Essay
The conflict is not something new for the young family. The first year of the living together in the same house is the real exam for them. It is the common fact, that some families can not live without quarrels. Because of it you can find in this article the most popular reasons of the quarrels in the young families and the ways how to avoid them.
If you wish to get more information about the conflict, you can order the conflict theory essay on our site and we will be glad to provide you with the detailed and informative essay.
What Is The Definition Of Conflict?
The definition of conflict is a prolonged state of fierce opposition between the different intellectual concepts or living beings.
If you need to base your academic essay around this particular topic, you need to know what you are going to write about first. This will ensure that you have the correct understanding of what the word “conflict” means from the scientific point of view, so you can always stay on point during the writing process and do not lose focus of the primary purpose of your essay.
The term “conflict” is usually utilized if you have the need to define the process of struggle between the two or more forces, which openly or secretly oppose each other without any consideration of possible reconciliation. On the other hand, this does not mean that it is not possible to happen in the future. There are three main ways of resolving the dispute.
1. The complete submission.
This happens when one of the leading forces behind the dispute can completely overpower the opposite one by any means it has under its disposal. This is usually the case when everyone who involved in this situation does not consider the potential compromise as a possible outcome.
2. A mutual compromise.
The conflict can result in the mutual compromise when all sides of the dispute have a wish to resolve the matter peacefully and without suffering any significant losses. This method is often used to cancel the possible prolongation of the conflict, the consequences of which can be seen as the detrimental or generally unwanted by every side of the dispute.
3. The matter of dropping the issue altogether after the collective apology.
This situation usually happens when the cause of the conflict was judged as being insignificant enough to consider further dispute to be pointless. In this particular turn of events, everyone accepts the closure of disagreement after the act of the collective apology.
These ways of resolving the conflict are the most statistically popular ones that you can find in typical human relationships. However, you need to know that per the complexity and sophistication of human nature, it is highly advised to approach every conflict and its closure with a calm and collected mindset.
This way, your decisions would not be influenced by your emotions as much as it can be. You can accelerate the issue further if you are not careful what you are doing or saying in the heat of the moment. In addition, being civil in such situations and trying to defuse the tension immediately not only will save your mental health but also the relationship with the person on the other side of the barricades. Plus, by doing so, you will gain a favourable reputation of a compassionate and righteous person.
Moreover, if the emotions do not cloud your sense of judgement, you can discern if your opponent’s intentions are true or not, and prepare yourself to the possible consequences the conflict situation may cause ahead of time. Many potential issues related to the conflict can be avoided if you pay attention to the acts and words of your opponent. Many people will use the cunning and deceitful techniques to turn the situation in their favour, so you need to be aware of that during the argument. You need to be mindful that many people will not be ashamed to use the underhanded methods in order to achieve what they desire. Such a thing as naivety will be detrimental for any negotiations, especially during the conflict situations, so you must prepare yourself and make sure that your arguments are logically constructed and easy to understand despite their briefness.
The Effect Conflicts Have On Our Daily Life.
You must be aware that it is absolutely impossible to avoid conflicts altogether. Even if you are a very patient and calm person and you think that you are immune to such situations. Human psychology would not allow you to isolate yourself entirely from society and have a self-sufficient lifestyle. Thus, you need to possess a considerable amount of knowledge on how to deal with such unpleasant situations.
If you want to achieve something notable during your lifetime, be it a material object or a state of mind, you have to be prepared for the possible obstacles and continuous troubles that you may encounter along the way. There are numerous contenders that have the same goals as you do, and they will love nothing more than to get what they desire at your expense. This concept applies to everyone because it is impossible to live without achieving at least something substantial during your lifetime. Be it a job or a skill; you must do your best to pursue every single opportunity your life can give you. There is not even one human being who would willingly spend his or her entire life, unable to feel the happiness and being continuously used as a tool for the others.
Our world is undeniably harsh, and our life is a constant struggle to bend its rules at least a tiny bit in order to obtain some form of harmony. However, this does not mean that you must be pragmatic and emotionless the whole time. What you need is to find a balance between your personality and the challenges the world or society can give you. You cannot escape your way out of every possible situation, so you must know where it is better to stop, or where it is okay to push forward to get something that you strive for.
Sometimes you would feel tired from constant psychological pressure, and you would want to let everything go. However, you must not do this in any circumstances. This feeling will come and go, but its consequences can remain forever and inadvertently change your entire life. You must not forget that it is normal for you to have the weaknesses, but you do not need to surrender yourself to them. Only if you are trying to find a way to work with or around your shortcomings, they will become a powerful tool, which will provide you with invaluable assistance in any situations during your lifetime.
The Definition Of Willpower And Its Functions.
The willpower is a strong determination to achieve something even if it means to struggle against the tough negative situations or to face a powerful adversary. The amount of your willpower usually determines what you are going to do or how long you are going to persevere in order to achieve what you want, need or desire. This psychological quality is hard to cultivate and difficult to comprehend it logically, so you need to give a lot of effort to practice it.
You would lose any conflict almost immediately if you do not want to stand up for yourself. People usually tend to ignore someone who cannot voice their opinion freely and are easily flustered if any problematic situation will occur. If the level of your willpower is low, other people will inevitably try to take advantage of you without any regard about your feelings or beliefs. The only thing you can do to be taken seriously is to improve the power of your will to such a degree that will allow you to freely express any discontent and face your opponent without any fear and self-esteem problems.
If you decided to improve your self-discipline, you need to remember that in this particular situation, you will have to spend a considerable amount of time and effort to see any notable results. You must be diligent with your practice and always be ready to challenge the limits of your comfort zone. It may sound hard to do, but if you are serious about your decision, you will achieve everything you set your aim on. Just remember always to give your best to look at the bigger picture if you do not want your willpower to transform into the narcissism and the “I am always correct” syndrome, because such metamorphose will inevitably create many unnecessary and meaningless conflicts out of nothing.
10 Reasons For The Family Conflicts
It is possible to avoid the conflict, if you explain the situation to your partner. All people have the right to have the private life and the aspect of being alone for some time is one of those aspects. It is impossible to be together 24/7, because you will get the feeling that you are in the cage and you would like to have more freedom.
- You have different points of view of the model of the family you wish to have. A lot of people would like to have the same family as their parents have. For example, the husband is sure, that all work in the house should do his wife, but the wife is sure, that all work they should divide into the equal parts, because she also works and does not have enough power to do a lot of work in the house.
- One of the partner needs a lot of attention of the other partner 24/7. All people need to be alone, even a few minutes per day, but if the person is an introvert, he/she needs more time to be alone. Because of it the phrases of the other partner like: “Please, speak with me” or “Let’s watch the film” can create a lot of stress for the other person.
- This situation can happen when a husband or wife does not like the friends of the partner. They are sure, that they play the very important role in the life of the person and he/she does not need to communicate with friends. For example, the husband is against the fact, that his wife can spend a few hours with her friends, for example, to do shopping and at the same time, the wife can forbid to her husband to drink the beer with his friends.
- The total control. It seems, that no one like if the partner will tell you what you need to do, call at least 10 times a day to check what you are doing and to check your emails and messages. If the person does not believe you, it means that he/she is not confident and you should help him/her to change his or her life, because it is impossible to live in this way. If you are interested in this theme and wish to get more information, please feel free to order the personal conflict essay and we will be glad to do it for you.
- You have different plans in the future. When you started to live together, you can notice, that your plans for your future life are different. For example, the husband wants to have 3 children, but the wife wishes to have the only one child. The husband wants to live in the village, but the wife wants to live only in the city. If you do not find the decision, which will be good for everyone, it is possible, that in the future, you and your partner will divorce, because you will not be able to live together.
- All of us understand, that if you wish to create the family, you need to forget about dangerous hobbies, but some kind of hobby, like yoga, gym or something like that should be in your everyday life. It is impossible to forbid people to have the hobby. It can create the anger and depression.
- You have the same activity. If you, for example, just watch TV together, speaking about the things, which do not need any attention, it is possible that in the future, you will not be interested to spend time together. There are a lot of families, which live together, but at the same time separately, because they have their own life. For example, after the dinner the wife watches TV and the husband plays different games on the Internet.
- You would like to change the other people. It is impossible to change the other people as you wish. All of us have some habits, have the life experience and maybe you should just find the other partner?
- You wear old dirty clothes at home. It shows, that you are not interesting to each other. It is very easy to solve this problem. You just can purchase the new and useful clothes which you and your partner can wear at home.
- The development one of the partners. There are a lot of examples, when one of the partners develops the skills, get the job with the higher price, but the other partner, at the same time, is in the same place. Because of it there can be a lot of discussions and quarrels and the consequences can be not very good.
If you find such things in your everyday life, your next questions will be about the ways of the solution of the conflict. It is a very long process, but if you spend the time and wish to save the family, you will get the results.
Ways To Solve The Conflict
- You should understand, that always 2 parts: you and your partner have caused the conflict. The thing is not in the fact, that your partner is not good enough or just does not hear you, you did something, that created this situation.
- You should understand, that you need to make the first step to find the solution of the conflict. Even if it is not your fault, you need to make the first step and to help to your partner.
- You should control your emotions. Even you are very angry, you need to think what you are telling your partner. Because you can say something, that your partner will remember the whole life and will not be able to forgive you.
It is possible to order the conflict resolution essay with the examples from the real life and the steps for the solution of the conflicts on our site.
To sum up, it is the long way to avoid the conflicts in your life, but if you wish and you really value your partner, you will get the success and your family life will be like the paradise.