One’s health depends on different factors. Nutrition is one of those elements that influence someone’s body greatly. If you want stay healthy and fit, you have to take particular rules. The most important thing is to eat good food.
Our team can help someone who is given a task to write essay on this topic. So, apply to our custom writing service. The writers that work with us are skillful and creative. We are waiting for your requests.
Since we are writing nutrition essay, let us return to this theme. Below one can see a list of healthy food for kids. Reed attentively and fix in your mind.
Healthy Breakfast Ideas for Children
Every child needs a nutritional breakfast. Following recipes will save your money and give your children necessary energy.
1. Cottage Cheese with Fruits. Pick fruits that your child loves, cut them and mix with curd. This kind of cheese contains protein that one’s body needs. Fruits provide kids with vitamins and nutrients. It is good to start day with healthy breakfast.
2. Yogurt with Granola. Yogurt contains calcium and protein. Mix it with granola and add nuts and strawberry or banana. Enjoy the meal.
3. Scrambled Eggs. This dish is packed with nutrition. One can add chopped sausages, dill, or parsley. Thus, you will get an excellent substantial breakfast meal.
4. Oatmeal Porridge. It is a brilliant idea to cook it for your kids. It is so nutritional and healthy for one’s body. Add nuts, honey, butter, and grape or tangerine.
5. Fresh Smoothies. In case your kids do not like breakfast dish, try breakfast drink. Combine bananas, strawberries, 200 ml of milk or yogurt, honey, and oatmeal flakes. Process all ingredients and serve.
Do not forget about yummy pancakes for breakfast. Here you will find ideas for perfect pancakes.
Healthy Lunch Ideas for Kids
Lunch is essential for someone’s well being. The main benefit of good lunch is healthy body. In all our nutrition essays someone can find smart tips according his daily meals.
1. Sandwiches with Avocado and Fried Carrots. Take two pieces of bread. Spread on one piece cream cheese, put some avocado on another piece. Take little piece of ham, cut in two. Put it on the sandwich and assemble it.
Now take a little carrot and cut it. Grill it and put a little bit of honey on it. Also, a person may boil one egg. It will complete the meal.
2. Salad in a Jar. Make a fresh salad out of lettuce, tomatoes and cucumbers. Cut all veggies into medium pieces and put them in a jar. Do not use any seasoning. To complete this meal, make a sandwich with ham and parmesan.
3. Chicken Wraps. Fry chicken slices and prepare lettuce or any cabbage. Spread all ingredients on tortilla and drizzle cheese. Add some sauce, if your child likes. Now roll it up and wrap into a foil to preserve the dish fresh and nice.
Smart Dinner Ideas
1. Vegetable Pasta. This recipe would be a favorite one for your kids. To cook this delicious dish one needs cream cheese, parmesan cheese, 1 zucchini, 1 tomato, 1 small onion, 1 clove of garlic, spinach, and pasta.
First, pour 1 or 2 tablespoons of olive oil into a frying pan and sauté garlic and onion. Add salt and pepper to taste. After all add vegetables, boiled pasta, 2 tablespoon of cream cheese and 100 g of parmesan cheese. Mix all ingredients until they nice and cheesy. Now add spinach and stir carefully. So, it is ready to be served.
2. Cauliflower Fried Rice. For this recipe one needs salt, pepper, 2 whisked eggs, 1 tomato, 1 small carrot, 2 tablespoons of peas, ginger powder, sesame oil, light brown sugar, cauliflower rice, soy sauce, and 1 small processed onion.
Start to sauté onion, peas, carrot, 2 tablespoons of sesame oil. Divide your frying pan in two. Use one part for frying vegetables, another for frying eggs. When eggs are cooked, mix ingredients and throw cauliflower rice. Sprinkle 2 teaspoons of ginger powder, add salt and pepper to taste, pour in 2 tablespoons of soy sauce.
Mix everything well, then add 2 tablespoons of brown sugar. It will bring in sweet taste. Finally throw chopped tomato and stir well. Serve and enjoy.
3. Salmon and Vegetables. A person has to prepare 4 or 5 salmon portions, 4 medium potatoes, 3 medium carrots, salt and pepper to taste, and olive oil.
Cut potatoes and carrots, put them into a baking tray and drizzle olive oil. Sprinkle salt and pepper, put into an oven. Bake at 350 degrees during 20 minutes. Take another baking pan, put in salmon and any vegetable your kid likes. Again, add salt and pepper. Bake everything 15 minutes. Thus, the total time of cooking potato will be 35 minutes.
4. Cabbage Meat Rolls and Mashed Potatoes. For this recipe someone needs 6 or 7 potatoes, 30 g of butter, 3 tablespoons of milk, salt, and pepper. For cabbage rolls one need 1 big or medium cabbage, 100 g of rice, 300-400 g of meet, 1 medium onion, 200 ml of tomato juice, and salt.
Everybody knows how to cook mashed potatoes. For these reasons, let us see how to make cabbage meat rolls. Boil rice until it is ready. Choose any kind of meet you wish. Chop onion, mix it with rice, salt, pepper, and processed meat until everything is smooth. Pour in a pen water and boil it. Put in the pen cabbage. Let it become soft. Remove cabbage leaves.
Now take one leave, spoon on meat mixture and roll. Do the same procedure with all leaves. Put into a pen, pour in tomato juice, sprinkle salt, pepper, and pour in water to cover cabbage rolls. Boil them during 40-50 minutes.
Thank you for reading this essay on nutrition. We hope this information will become useful for you and your kids. Make an order on our website. Be sure that professional writers will take care of your essay.
All these recipes are great. Cook the meals for your family. Stay healthy and happy.